Monday, August 16, 2010

081610

  • I've officially survived my first week of work! Six bundles of complete terror, these children are. But I love 'em! 
  • Kimberly and I's work schedules do clash a little, but overall they mesh in a way that we have a decent amount of quality time together. I'm so thankful!
  • I dreamed about home last night. I miss Indiana and all some of the people there! I wanna see how tall the corn is and watch the wheat blow in the wind like golden waves! I wanna sit on my parents' porch and sip on my momma's ice tea while listening to all the critters down by the pond serenade the stars. Sigh . . .
  • I'm making some new friends at work! The social circle is expanding, and I really envision some future ministry experiences with one guy in particular. We share a heart for some very similar things and enjoy the same outlets. He's also involved in a church plant, feels a calling in his ministry to the exceptionally broken, and loves expressing different steps in his walk of faith through his own music. Needless to say, we've had a lot of great conversation.
  • Cali continues to fit us well. We love it here. God is good.

No comments: