Thursday, October 2, 2008

Oops!

So, -V-'s comment on my last post led me to discover the song I posted is actually just the music I put together, but no vocals! Funny joke. So now I'm wondering where in the world I saved the songs I recorded. It will drive me crazy until I find them!!! Anyway, I am so excited that it's Thursday! The week is almost over! Thank God. Tomorrow I get to have a staff meeting at Puerta's, which will be fun. However, afterwards I have to go to a client's home to go over a safety plan with everyone in his family. Not fun. I've never been in one of my clients' homes before, because they live in my cottage, so it's feeling a little weird just thinking about it. It will be a good experience, however, because it will help us tailor the plan to the specific environment it was developed for.

No comments: