Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Finally Finished !!!

At last! I am done with school!
To be ultra cheesy, I want thank some people, like I just won a Grammy or something. So here it is:
Thank you, Mom and Dad, for your emotional and financial support throughout schooling. I truly appreciate it and couldn't have done it without you guys!
Thanks, Nate, for sharing your brains, and Kate for allowing me to sit at your dining room table until 11:00pm while Nate helped me! You guys are SO nice!
Oh -V-. The countless hours you dedicated to helping me with assignments and "assisting" me with those horrific exams for FIVE hours straight! Thanks, buddy! I couldn't say it enough times!
And Kimberly. My motivating, butt-kicking, 'get-it-done-or-else' wife. It's almost embarrassing to think how much push I have needed to complete these last two courses, but you did not stop pushing until it was finally done. Even if I could have easily completed these courses on my own without any help, the truth is I still probably wouldn't have without you pushing me. You are wonderful!
All jokes aside, I am truly blessed with great people in my life who challenge, support, and pray for me. Thank you all!

5 comments:

Keym said...

It is SUPER CHEESY but I love it! I am so proud of you for getting it all done. And yes a BIG thanks to everyone who helped out!
PRAISE GOD IT IS DONE!

Unknown said...

I just did a little happy dance in your honor! Congratulations!

Sue said...

Nate,
That is WONDERFUL and EXCITING news! You are now officially MY HERO and ROLE MODEL!!!

--V-- said...

WOOOOOOHHHHOOOOOO!! CONGRATS BUDDY :)

Nathan said...

YAY! Thanks everyone!