Monday, October 20, 2008

Chili Meal at Christian Ministries

Today, my mother came over to teach CHILI COOKING 101. It's always great when Mom comes over! She and Kimberly shopped for the ingredients, then made two enormous batches of chili together. I, of course, was Chef De La Peanut Butter sandwiches, which does take some skill, you know! When it was all done, we packed up the chili and sandwiches, along with some cookies and crackers, and headed to Christian Ministries in Muncie to serve the gentlemen staying there this evening.
It blessed me greatly to serve them and I can't wait to do it again!

2 comments:

Mommy pfohl said...

Awesome! Jeff went this morning and I wish I could have gone! Stinks being sick! ;( Glad it was a great time and chili looks yumy!

Nathan said...

Jeff must have left quite an impression. One of the managers was still talking about him at like 6:00pm!!!