Saturday, February 11, 2012

MOG 021112

- Having random moments of generalized anxiety that go as fast as they come
- Having random attacks of worthlessness, which also go as fast as they come
(Both of these things are emotional, yes, but they also seem to have a physical component that I can't quite describe. It just comes over me and washes through me, and then it's gone. And I'm left exhausted afterward.)
- I've been really motivated and in the gym at least every-other-day for three weeks now, but I can't get a hold of my appetite. I just eat everything that sounds good. Impulsively.
- Feeling inept in several ways.
- Wanting to feel important instead of just focusing on what is actually Important.
- Overwhelmed with work, the prospect and preparations for going to Grad school, and a handful of other little things
- Missing family
- Waking up exhausted and wanting to just go back to sleep even though I've been sleeping well.

* I guess, overall, I'm kinda in a slump right now. But I really don't feel as bad as my list is making it sound. Must just be a consequence of mood logging from time to time. Bound to be a bummer every-now-and-then.

No comments: