Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Turn!!!

It's now my turn to wretch around in misery ;o) Around 4:00am this morning, I woke up with a terrible stomach ache! I called-in from work for the day. Besides this crazy pain in my stomach, I really don't have any other symptoms, I just want to try and get as much rest as possible so I will be better as soon as possible. I've had jobs in the past where I could just make myself go in, no matter how I felt. I mean, if you feel sick, you're going to feel sick anywhere you're at, right? Sure, there's that whole 'spreading the germs' thing, I guess. But I just can't seem to function at my current position when I'm not feeling well. Besides, no one likes a grumpy cottage manager, so it's almost like providing a social service for my kids and staff ;o) Kimberly also called-in to work. Here we are, at 3:00pm, still in bed. As nice as it is to be home together, being sick just isn't a couple's activity. Especially with only one bathroom in the home. Some things, like being sick, are just best to do alone ;0)

5 comments:

Emily said...

i hope everyone gets to feeling better soon!

Shelby-Grace said...

Praying you both feel better soon!

Emily said...

oh and i also am just curious as to who is laughing at the pumpkin pic now?

Audra said...

Who knew that dualing puking wasn't a couple thing!! ha Hope you get better. You guys are in my prayers tonight!

Audra said...

Apparently dualing commenting is a sister thing!! ha