Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Growth Group and Regurgitation (Don't Worry, There is NO Connection)

Last night I began to look through my bible . . . no, scratch that . . . I've been using Bible Gateway, which is awesome, to find some verses appropriate for a lesson I'm planning for our growth group this weekend. I found enough to get started, and I began to put it all together today when I got home from work. I'm a little nervous, but so excited to share with my group what God has been doing in my life. I've been working for about 3 and a half hours now without even realizing how much time has gone by!
So as I'm totally in my own little world with God, Kimberly has been throwing up violently all evening.
Don't worry, I've taken breaks to take care of her, but she's pretty miserable, so keep her in your prayers ! By the way, isn't this picture great!?!? I mean, I'm sure Kimberly would disagree at this very moment, but I'm not the one puking, so I'm thinking it's hilarious! And you wouldn't believe it!!! She's in the bathroom getting sick again, as I type! Poor thing!

2 comments:

Irun Man said...

I think the picture, while funny in a grotesque way, is horrifying. However, around the end of October it would be hilariouos to enlarge and hang on your front door. :]

Coby said...

Poor Kim! I'll pray!