Thursday, July 3, 2008

How Much am I Paying for This !?!?

No! I'm not being tortured in this picture, but I totally felt like it. I have several cavities and went to the dentist to have a few of them filled on Tuesday. They explained that they would be placing a rubber dam in my mouth to isolate the teeth being filled. I'm not going to lie, I nearly panicked! Seriously people! What if I had a stuffy nose!?!? I would have suffocated! It was awful! They can't possibly do this to children too, can they? Can you imagine how terrifying this would be as a kid! Fortunately, it was mostly painless, with minimal swelling or discomfort afterwards, but I couldn't help but wonder, how much am I paying for this?

3 comments:

bryan vickery said...

yikes

(btw, we're now up to 9 stinking letters for the word verification. sheesh!)

Keym said...

We are paying A LOT for this, and yes they do do this to children. How do I know you ask, because I have an unusually small mouth and every time I go to get tortured they bust out the childrens dams and all the other thingies they shove down your throat. I know I know who knew my mouth is as small as a childs?

Emily said...

you really do take pictures everywhere....