Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm What's Wrong With the World!

The last couple days, I've felt very moved by what the bible says about loving one another and being humble. However, I don't think it's a coincidence that while God has been laying His truth in my heart, it's been extremely difficult for me live it out.
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Ephesians 6:12
I've had a very difficult time having a loving heart recently. Something inside me wants to be angry. I actually left work for a while today just so I wouldn't act hateful towards a co-worker. There are legitimate frustrations I feel with this person, but they do not warrant this kind of anger. Today my prayer isn't that I stop feeling this anger. My prayer is that I would truly want the anger to stop.

1 comment:

Coby said...

I love the new look on the blog! It's awesome!

It is very difficult when you have every "right" to be angry with someone, so to speak. It's really easy to justify how you feel and accept it, but Jesus has a higher calling for us. I'm glad that God's growing you and I'll be praying for you.