Saturday, July 24, 2010

Somethings and Ugh

Somethings just have a way of stealing away my mind; taking my thoughts and emotions down a path I never would have anticipated.

Its a loop of . . . ugh.

And the somethings may not even be related to the ugh. In fact, I'm learning that the somethings can been quite positive at times; signs of growth and stepping out.
But the sporadic after-effect, the ugh, still ensues.

Is this the work of the enemy? Most definitely.
But who's the enemy here? Mostly me.

Somethings in life just can't be avoided.
The good somethings.
The bad somethings.
Its all just part of my song, I guess.

But what about this darn ugh? Is that just part of life too?
I understand that somethings are just essential to . . . whatever, but is ugh?

Why is it that any random somethings trigger the ugh? And how do I make it stop?

Its 2:30am at the moment. And the ugh doesn't seem like its going anywhere anytime soon. Which means sleep won't be coming anytime soon.

Loop. Loop. Loop.
No silence. No peace. No rest.
Just replay.

Ugh.

No comments: