Monday, June 14, 2010

Thank You, Dan and Susan!

Where do I even begin? I've been staying with Dan and Susan for several weeks now, without them really even knowing me much when they welcomed me into their home.

They are such kind people, and so genuine.

Initially, the idea of staying with someone I had only been acquainted with made me a little nervous.

"Will it be awkward?" I worried.

But not only have they made me feel like a guest; I've felt very much like I'm with family.

I've grown to love them very much, and am so appreciative of the opportunity they've given me. I've been able to find a great home while staying with them, and I think I'm very close to getting a job, too. These things would have just been so difficult to achieve remotely. Building relationships with such warm people has also relieved many moving jitters.

Thank you, Dan and Susan. You both are so great! I can't thank you enough!
You have been a blessing to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are VERY welcome Nate! Dan & I have really enjoyed spending this time with you & getting to know you. You are a young man we are proud to know. We are praying for you and Kimberly and your transition to California. Praying for a safe journey and looking forward to meeting your wife & Mom!