Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Good Walk/Great Wife

Today I got a little over-zealous in my hike. I kept thinking, 'Surely I'll exit somewhere relatively near to where I entered,' so I continued walking.

And walking.
And walking.

Finally I exited the ranch to find myself behind the Humane Society, far from where I had started this trek. I walked for almost 3 hours, so going the way I came would lead me right up into the brushy hillside and steep, rocky trails right about dusk.

No thanks.

So, I called my lovely wife, who is Googling the address of the Humane Society on her Droid and coming to get me as I text this post from my phone.

So now, I won't have to be eaten alive by a mountain lion!

Thanks, Babe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I warned Kim about the mountain lions. Now I am going to have to warn you,(too?) Don't forget the mace!!!! Kim promised me she would take her can with her when she is on the tredmill now I need you to promise me that you will take a can with you!
p.s. I saw the picture of the dachshund and I want it!!!!!!!