Tuesday, June 29, 2010

062810

- Probably about 3/4 unpacked!
- Supposed to have internet after tomorrow morning. I'm not holding my breath.
- Praying to find a job soon.
- Went taste testing at Orfila Vineyard. It was a blast!
- Kimberly has a nasty cough. She sounds like a smoker!
- My car has an unpleasant odor in it.
- Looking forward to establishing some sort of routine.
- Kimberly is a beast! She put together 4 chairs, a table, and a tall cabinet all in just 2 days!
- Its annoying that some people feel the need to defend Indiana when I express positive things about California. I mean, really people, just because I like it here doesn't mean I immediately hate where I came from! I've got enough love for 2 states!
- I've gotta list of people I'm really missing already! I've also gotta list of people I'm really NOT missing. I guess it all balances out. Although, the people on the MISS list are pretty awesome . . . (sigh).
- I love the oceanside pier! I can't wait to build a fire on the beach this fall!

1 comment:

--V-- said...

1. Yayay for kicking butt on unpacking!
2. Also yayay for the internets :)
3. Fingers crossed for a job and Mmm wine!
4. Ewww cough :(
5. I have some awesome (probably)Indiana corn in my fridge! Sure you have palm trees, awesome weather, the sun, clean air...hey wait!!!! ;)
6. Miss you guys too!!