Saturday, March 8, 2008

Words of Wisdom


"Life is short . . . Seize the day, 'cause tomorrow you might die."

-Buffy


Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 1, Episode 1


"I laugh in the face of danger, then I hide until it goes away."

-Xander

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Season 1,
Episode 3

*Today I took a trip down memory lane, all the way back to 6th grade. With no cable, we frequently watch TV series on DVD, usually ALF. Today we mixed things up a little and watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the first four episodes of the first season.

I am also excited to report I have not left home once, ALL DAY, with the exception of going outside a little, but that doesn't count. This is the first day I've stayed home since we've lived in this apartment, besides one day that I was super sick, which was NO fun and again, doesn't count!

Thank God for lazy days!!! and DVD series!

3 comments:

Derek Chalfant said...

I like those winter days where you stay inside all day, I'm down with those. Unforturnately there aren't as many as I would like.

--V-- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
--V-- said...

Watching Buffy is like catching up with an old friend. An old friend who likes to kill bad guys. While saying witty comments :)