Thursday, March 13, 2008

Some Kinda Chick!

It's all so consuming. Completely draining. There are people who face these things in this field far more than myself. How do they do it?


I know how I do it.
Kimberly.
She is so supportive. I couldn't do it without her!






Days like today, for example. The world was far too serious, too dark.

She made me have fun. She forced my mind out of the shadows. I had absolutely no choice.

You see, today we went on a date to pet chicks. Baby ducks were an added bonus.

It was Kimberly's first time ever seeing, much less holding, chicks or baby ducks in person.


She fell in love with them all immediately. Especially the ducks. She actually cuddled them!


Seeing the woman I love overwhelmed with such innocent, childlike wonderment just made everything else seem to . . . fade away.

For twenty minutes, nothing in this world existed but her, myself, and a bunch of chicks and few baby ducks. How amazing!!!


I am so blessed to have Kimberly in my life!!!

1 comment:

--V-- said...

Aw shoot. How sweet!