Monday, March 17, 2008

Twitch

Much like this poor cat, I have a twitch. It developed recently and tends to reside in my left eye, also much like this cat.

It started on Friday, maybe even Thursday. It plagues me every where I go, but most especially work.

Like today, for example. Being the ever-so-caring person that I am, I sometimes find myself leaving my desk and going out to the floor to . . . offer guidance to an adolescent who has . . . somehow indicated they need it.

They often find the most creative ways to communicate this need. Very original.

Anyway, each time I did this today, maybe three times (I was extra caring today), my eye would twitch like CRAZY!!!

It's an incredibly annoying sensation, and it makes me feel quite foolish, but I look pretty crazy when I do it. So maybe I am . . . extra persuasive in my guidance with what I now refer to as my crazy eye.

I mean, look at this cat. I get the feeling it might bite any second now . . .

Don't worry. I've had all my shots!

4 comments:

Coby said...

aw! poor nathan!

Keym said...

In the words of Donkey... "I'm gonna need some serious therapy after this, my eye is twitching and everythang"

--V-- said...

Aw, shoot. I would definitely use that crazy eye to scare kids. Think of it is an effective management tool. Or a unique skill set. Not many people have twitching eyes.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.