Sunday, March 4, 2012

15 random facts about me

- I have traded my addiction to banana Slurpee's for shaved ice. OMG! So good! With vanilla ice cream in the middle? And condensed milk drizzled on top? Wow.

- I think my favorite pass time is officially hiking.

- My favorite color is green. Bright green. Like new spring grass.

- Sometimes improv singing is uber therapeutic. The louder and more obnoxious, the better! La la la!

- I love babies. Chubby babies. With cheeks. And those fat rolls where wrists are supposed to be.

- One of my favorite things I own is my walking stick. My dad made it for me and it came from my parents farm. The top of it is the base of the root it grew from, so wherever I go, I take my roots with me :-)

- I'm a momma's boy. And my momma is coming to visit tomorrow. This makes me happy.

- I've never broken a bone in my life. Knock on wood...

- I wanna be a superhero when I grow up! I love superhero video games, movies, comics, etc. Especially Marvel characters. Stan Lee is incredible! Professor X might be my inspiration in life, mind powers and such.

- I love God. God is good. I try serving Him the best I can, but I mess up. A lot. I think I'm suppose to document the ups and downs of it all. Henceforth this blog. When I begin to resemble someone who actually has a clue, I want to make sure I don't forget what it was like... not having a clue. And I hope people relate, feel encouraged, inspired. Or something.

- Sweet pickles over dill, hands down. I know, I know. Few agree.

- Chickens scare me. I had an incident with a rogue rooster as a child. It scarred me. PTSD. Furrealz.

- I'm totally and completely dependent on GPS. I used to think I had a sense of direction. And then I moved to SoCal and realized that if I were a pirate, I'd get lost at sea and die slowly and painfully.

- I like to shower under super hot water. I want it to hurt. Just a little.

- I miss stars. There aren't many starry nights here in SoCal. I used to spend a lot of time out by a campfire at night growing up in IN, just looking at the stars and listening to the frogs. The crackle of the fire. The warmth. And those stars. Twinkling and shining so bright. Perhaps I'll take a night drive into the dessert one of these days. I hear that's some good star watchin'.

No comments: