Saturday, May 7, 2011

snapshot: 050711 2300 PST

We just enjoyed a delightful stop at Extraordinary Deserts. It was my first time there. Mmm! I had a slice of Viking cake; a delicious explosion of chocolaty goodness ;-)

Today was a pretty sweet day. Slept in, worked out. Then we all went to Guajome Park to feed the ducks, right before Kimberly and Mom dropped me off at work.

The group-home was ultra laid back today; we pretty much watched Thundercats all shift. At around 9pm I strummed the guitar and sang a few songs and within a half hour all the kiddos were sleeping soundly. Kimberly and Mom picked me up from work, which was really nice. I felt like a third grader getting picked up from school on a Friday instead of riding the bus home! Loved it!

Then we hit San Diego, which takes us back to the little snapshot of my lovely wife and mother at Extraordinary Deserts.

The end.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: