Wednesday, May 11, 2011

neither here nor there

-Took Mom to the airport to fly back to Indy this morning. It was a close one; thought she was gonna miss her flight, but she made it by the skin of her teeth! Sad to see her go. . .

-Called in sick at work today. Just didn't feel like I had it in me to chase the kiddos around today. I woke up this morning all achy and have been really wheezy. I'm hoping its just a side-effect of the vaccines I got yesterday and that it will clear up by tomorrow morning.
-And I needed some time to myself.
Zen time, I guess.
The inner-crazy still ensues and I thought a nice quiet day would help.
So far, I think it did.
-I also got to spend some good quality time with my wife today, which was greatly needed.

-Some exciting projects and endeavors on the brink. I'm loving them all!

-Not been so dedicated to the diet and exercise for about three weeks now ;-/ It was super hard to stay on track with my parents here. I never just gave up fully, but I definitely failed. Tomorrow is a new day and I'm excited to hit it hard again! Halfway to my overall goal!

No comments: