Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 20: A Hobby of Yours

Yay, hobbies! Hobbies are so much easier to claim than talents.
For me, anyway.

Anytime I hear someone state a talent or gift they have, I'm always a little shocked. Not that I immediately assume they are conceded or anything, and not that I would disagree that they are indeed talented or gifted in said area, its just . . . odd to me. Surprising.

My mind just doesn't work that way.

But hobbies, I got lots of those.

Songwriting.
Singing.
Drawing.
Painting.
Blogging.
Graphic design.
Photography.
Video games.
Poetry.
Hiking.
Etc.

3 comments:

Josh said...

I've some too. Drawing, comics, guitar, models, video games.

Josh said...

Oh yeah, blogging too.

mike said...

my hobby, GUNS. I've got so much gun stuff I need my own gun cabinet now.