Wednesday, October 6, 2010

100510

  • Its been a very cool, rainy day. And I've loved every second of it! Very peaceful. And homey. And romantic. Sigh, so nice!
  • Kimmy and I spent most of the day together today and yesterday. It was wonderful! Because we work conflicting shifts and I'm picking up some overtime hours, we see one another so scarcely. So the past two days have been great!
  • I've been obsessive lately. Lots of racing thoughts. I've always wanted to learn to play the guitar so I thought now would be the perfect time, using it to help me focus my non-stop mojo towards something specific. My first lesson was today, and I practiced for about six hours. It was a lot of fun, and I learned a lot!
  • Did I mention I love that its cool outside?
  • Things at work are going well. I'm no longer the only full-time, regular staff in the program! Yep, that's right! The era of working with all fill-in's is coming to a close! I'm so excited to be working with the people that have joined the team! And after just one week I can already see the difference excellent staffing makes in the group-home for the kids!
  • Its been sooooo long since I've been hiking! I've gotta get back out to Daley Ranch. I've probably gained back all the weight I lost! Having a job really complicates things! lol! It's harder to make time for those kinds of things, plus eating the food at work that I cook for the kids probably isn't helping either!
  • Kimmy and I just finished the one and only season of a show on DVD called Moonlight. It was sorta cheeseriffic, but enjoyable. Fortunately, it ended on a relatively good note to leave the show on, so we're not sitting on the edge of our seats and angry because it wasn't picked up for a second season.
  • Via my Live Feed Traffic widget, I see my blog readers are growing more diverse, stretching to several new states and a few new countries too. Sweet! I love how technology can connect people!

No comments: