Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Random Quote

"You are the one freaky thing in my freaky life that makes sense to me!"

Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 2, Episode 10

As we continue to exist with absolutely no television worth mentioning (Yes, drama intended), we have been watching lots of Buffy on DVD lately, giving ALF a little break. I think Lori was feeling a little worn with the lovable alien. She was awfully happy to provide alternative media.

This is just a random quote from one of the shows we watched this evening. It doesn't sound very poetic or romantic, but so true. Life can get quite freaky at times, and all the people in it too, but I am super blessed by God with Kimberly, and no matter what, being together just makes sense to me.

"Hey, God . . . this is Nathan, and . . . um . . . thanks! Yeah, um . . . bye."

2 comments:

Keym said...

Awe! If only I had some vampire teeth. I love you too.

--V-- said...

Hehe. I do appreciate ALF, but I also like variety. Vampires AND aliens?! That's a good combo :)

We should probably start incorporating more Thundercats. That might be too much awesomeness though...