Saturday, April 19, 2008

Open Chair Therapy














"Stop it! Stop teetering around me like a drunk monkey in heels! Stop making that annoying, "Whaaaaat!?!?" sound each time I tell you something. Yes, we will run into issues today, but I'm doubting the world will come to an end because of it. You are making me crazy! Captain Crazy! That's me now, THANKS! Medicate yourself and chill already! This is not a catastrophe. These things happen every day! This is what we do! You'll make it. I'll make it. No casualties, promise!"


And . . . exhale.

Open chair therapy.

No. None of you were "sitting" in the chair. Some one else.

Promise.

1 comment:

--V-- said...

I'm pretty sure my freak flag would have a bath tub in the background. Or maybe just a profile of my face with a nice big pony tail...