Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Blues Skies!

I could really feel spring in the air today, and it made me feel very energetic! My joy seemed to be impervious! Several incidents occurred that could have brought me down, but nothing did!

Spring seems to be the answer to a winters-worth of prayers every year!

We had small group in our apartment today. This was the first time we had an actual "gathering" here, so it now officially feels like a home. Good message, good people, good pizza! Group is great! Although, I now know our home is most definitely not baby proof!

Today I decided to paint something to reflect my positive mood. My birthday is this Sunday, and my parents sent me a great card. It is very simple and the colors are bright and cheerful. It's almost a peaceful image, so I painted something somewhat similar to it. I am exited about this picture. Although it's not really a detailed or complicated painting, it actually ended up looking exactly like what I had imagined. YAY!!!



4 comments:

Cari said...

I love your water colors, plus I just love reading your blog!!!

Kris Sorensen said...

You are a very good artist.

Nathan said...

Hey, thanks to all! ;o)

Keym said...

I LOVE IT! It, I feel, Is the best you have done! Bonus it matches our bedroom perfectly!
Thanks babe!