Friday, April 25, 2008

ANGER!!!

I am so ridiculously angry right now. Grr! Arg! I mean really, angry! I'm on call at all times, right. It can be irritating to receive calls at any given hour, any given day. But I'm used to it, and almost see it as a blessing. I mean, God's given me this opportunity to make a difference, and that's pretty cool.

I received a call tonight. A different kind of call. Usually, staff call me to update me and ask for advice when a resident hurts themselves or someone else. This time, it was because this one staff, who we'll call Poop, doesn't like her peer. They just don't play well together. So Poop feels like her peer breathing the wrong direction warrants calling me at 9:00pm.

So I answer the phone, expecting to hear that Little Timmy and Little Tommy got caught having some alone time. But no. It's Poop. Poop. Poop wants to leave work early because her peer makes her angry. Poop demands to know how I'll follow-up. Poop feels entitled to info that is NOT her business. Poop. Poop. POOP!!!

I just don't understand how or why people can manage to create so much DRAMA. Their job is so important. So important. But instead of focusing on that, their just stirring up crap!!!

And the poor kids. This is so much like their home environment. Discord. Chaos. Hate. Poop.

But almost everyone is too busy being dramatic to see it.

I am SO ANGRY!!!

3 comments:

--V-- said...

Say poop again...poop!

Anonymous said...

Nathan,
I am so sorry for all the stress you are under......ugh! I hope you are being supported by your superiors. Let us know if we can help you in your "spare" time.
Melissa

Nathan said...

Thanks for the support! I appreciate it!