Sunday, September 23, 2012

Rewind. Repeat. Re-post.

Sometimes I like to take a look back at posts I've written from the past. This blog is definitely an accurate representation of how chaotic my brain is, so I'm never quite sure what sort of mess I'll stumble across.

Today I decided I was going to find out what was going through my mind four years ago, as this is the furthest my blog goes back. So I used my handy-dandy timeline widget and found myself stepping back to September 23, 2008

God works in mysterious ways.

Amidst this dark spiritual valley modernly known as a depressive episode, I'm reading these words God inspired me to write exactly four years ago..

The light is dimming as I wander from Your path / I don’t know where I’m going but I know right where I’m at / I’ve been down this road before, traveling in the dark / But then you lit the way for me that led right where You are / And I lived in Your light / I shared in Your life / The blood of Jesus Christ Made me clean / Do it again. Here I am. /  Bowing down. I lift up my hands. / Do it again. I repent. / Father God. Hosanna! Amen. / Do it again. / The truth is with me when I live my life for You / Lovingly You guide me when I allow You to / God I’ve been unfaithful, my eyes have turned from Your face / Now here I am all lost again, Lord, I need Your grace / To live in Your light / To share in Your life / By the blood of Jesus Christ make me clean / Do it again. Here I am. / Bowing down. I lift up my hands. / Do it again. I repent. / Father God. Hosanna! Amen. / Do it again. / I will live in Your light / I will share in Your life / The blood of Jesus Christ makes me clean / I will live in Your light / I will share in Your life / The blood of Jesus Christ makes me clean / Do it again. Here I am. / Bowing down. I lift up my hands. / Do it again. I repent. / Father God. Hosanna! Amen. / Do it again. Here I am. / Bowing down. I lift up my hands. / Do it again. I repent. / Father God. Hosanna! Amen. / Do it again. 

No comments: