Friday, September 28, 2012

MOG 092812

More drugs. More and more drugs. Do they alleviate or exacerbate this mess? I'm sitting in the pharmacy waiting for a prescription of mood stabilizers and anti-depressants to be filled.

Same drugs.
Higher dose.

I met with my psychiatrist today. He's taken good care of me so far, so I'm just going to go with it and pray harder.

I've slept less than four hours within the past two days. I feel fragile, like the slightest impact could shatter me. I'm sure some of that is simply a result of the vulnerability of this whole process of appointments, etc., but it's unpleasant. I just want to skip school and call off work so I can crawl into bed, regardless of whether or not I will actually sleep.

But alas, forward ho! Grabbing some coffee then off to class.

No comments: