Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Day 1: 10 Things About You

1. I have asthma. Yep, that's me tokin' away on the 'ol albuterol inhaler.
2. Its probably been, eh . . . ten years since I've had unaltered hair color. What can I say? Being a walking, talking advertisement for my wife's mad-skillz is part of my role as supportive husband!
3. I'm gonna be real honest here. I prefer to be pants-less.
4. No offense. I'm not particularly fond of animals of the bald nature. Basically, if it doesn't have fur or feathers, I don't like it.
5. I have an affinity for old barns. And decrepit buildings. You know, they're just cool! The more they're crumbling down, the better! Someone get me a camera, stat!
6. My first official job was as a cashier at McDonald's. Yeah, it was not awesome. Which is probably why it only lasted for about three months.
7. I've never broken a bone before. Ever. Most likely a result of not being much of a risk-taker, or an athlete, or the kind of person who does things that put them at greater risk to break bones.
8. I never moved while growing up. I left home when I was 20 yrs old, but even then, I never lived anywhere further than probably about twenty miles from my childhood home, where my parents still live to this day. Then last May I moved 2, 225 miles away.
9. I have a reoccurring dream/nightmare where I find out I don't actually have a high school diploma and I have to go back to good 'ol WCHS to take some random, horrible math class. Seriously, I graduated from HS in '02, I have a bachelor's degree in sociology, and I completed BSU's undergraduate counseling program! WHY AM I STILL FREAKING OUT ABOUT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA!?!?!? sigh.
10. I have a complete intolerance of impatience. I know. I see the irony. But seriously, I CANNOT stand it when people become frustrated in situations that really shouldn't be that big of a deal! And what did impatience ever solve, anyway? Gr!

2 comments:

Keym said...

You lasted at McD's long enough to save money to purchase me that promise ring!

Coby said...

Stop freaking out about your high school diploma! lol!

And for the record, I totally get #10. I get that way sometimes too.