Wednesday, November 17, 2010

111610

  • This evening it was chilly enough to wear my giant bear feet house slippers. I liked it.
  • I visited my new doctor for the first time today. I think I'll like him. He said I was right between having a cold and the early stages of a mild bronchitis. Booh to that, but yay for having insurance!
  • I'm beginning to feel the holiday cheer! I've been learning to play some simple Christmas carols on the guitar, and am playing/singing them with the kids at work. Good times!
  • I missed my Tuesday evening at Barnes & Noble with Nathan today, but I wanted to be a good friend and try to keep my germs to myself. Maybe next week!
  • Hooray for friends! One of the turn signals of Kimberly's car burned out earlier this week and I couldn't figure out how to change it, and we have no extra money to spare to have it fixed, but our new friend Chad V. not only fixed it for me, but also taught me how to take care of it myself in the future!
  • Speaking of money, we're strapped. Hardcore. Praying for a miracle.
  • God continues reaffirming to me that we're right where we should be, and its such a wonderful blessing!
  • Working on some new songs and loving the process! Can't wait to share!
  • In 6 days Kimberly's mom will be flying into San Diego for a week's visit with us! We're so excited!

No comments: