Monday, April 5, 2010

Ugh

I am looking for a job. Obsessively. I need to find one. Soon. I can't stop thinking about it. I check my e-mail every hour, hoping to find a response. I get impatient. I panic a little. Then I realize it's only been 4 days since I sent them my resume. I mean, its just 4 days. Right? Nothing to worry about. Right? The apartment is 82'F right now. That, on top of these concerns, makes it impossible to sleep. So I look for jobs. And find nothing for myself. Tons for other people. Just not for me. So the kinda-panic starts back up. Just for a second. Okay. Maybe a minute. Or two. Ugh.

3 comments:

Derek Chalfant said...

God has got it all under control and in His time it'll all take shape just keep praying and walking hand in hand with Him. Big things are gonna happen out there in So. Cal.

Nathan said...

Thanks, Derek!

--V-- said...

I understand the job stress. I went through about a month of it before I was able to get my head straight. It gets better.

The heat in the apartment though--that uber sucks :(