Monday, April 26, 2010

Black-&-White

Its amazing how one situation, one circumstance, can pull me in a thousand different directions at once; how words, or a silence where words should be spoken, can trigger an array of emotions. So various. So hard to define. All shouting to be the loudest. I've never been a concrete, black-&-white person. For the most part, I've considered this a blessing. Viewing the world in shades of gray has allowed me to share a deep empathy with people, and this is how God has designed me to then share His light with others. But at the moment, within this circumstance, the only struggling soul is my own. And I'd love nothing more than to increase the contrast. To take this drab gray-scale photo, and add definition. 'Til its all just black-&-white. Clean. Cut. And simple.

No comments: