Monday, September 28, 2009

Rise and Shine. Or Not.

I have a new goal: to become a morning person. Or something like one, anyway. You see, I'm a hardcore night owl. Let me stay up until 3:00am and get up around 10:30am and I'm golden. But that's not really how the world operates. I've been adding more and more things onto my plate lately, and it seems like the only logical way for me to fit everything into a human life is by getting up earlier, which means going to bed earlier, which means . . . lots of things. I've been reading tips on how to become a morning person. Yes, I'm really that desperate. It's just so far from who I am naturally, I really didn't know where to start. I'd love to say tomorrow will be the day . . . but why set myself up for disaster? Maybe the next day. Or the next. Or. . .

1 comment:

Kate said...

Too bad you and Nate didn't have a chance to room together or anything - then you would have had to be a morning person :)