Thursday, September 24, 2009

HTML

I've been exploring HTML today and have discovered that its much easier to rewrite and edit than I thought. I've never used a blog template with a background before because the posts' column is always too skinny to display the streaming slideshows that I use so often. Well, today I figured out how to take a template and pretty much change anything about it I want, after some quick googling and a few minutes of trial and error, of course. So YAY! The options just became limitless, which means there's a lot more room for creativity!

1 comment:

mike said...

I've done my fair share of studying the HTML tags. It can be a head ache. But once you figure out some of the basics it's pretty easy. I run our church website which is all HTML. So I had no choice but to learn. I actually need a cheat sheet for the most part.