Thursday, September 15, 2011

Zzz's Please

I've already taken two sleeping pills almost four hours ago, along with two Ativan.

And yet here I am. It's 2:43am.
I'm chomping on berry flavored Tums like candy while watching the original Dracula on NetFlix.
These are not butterflies I'm feeling. More like a swarm of something angry.

I saw a licensed therapist today for an intake and some diagnostic testing.
Insomnia and Generalized Anxiety Disorder.

Shocking (sarcasm).

I've been referred to an MD who apparently specializes in sleep mojo and chill pills. Sadly, the MD can't see me for over another month.

So what am I gonna do in the meantime? Beats me.

All I know is that I'm tired, overwhelmed, and anxious. If I could just sleep, I'm sure I'd begin to feel better.

Oh well, at least I can say the first step has been taken. Or something.

So if you're just sitting around all bored and thinking, "Hm... whatever will I do?" perhaps you could throw up a prayer or two for me. That'd be super.

thnx.

No comments: