Monday, September 12, 2011

how to drift from God

1.) Neglect your time with God. 
“O God, you are my God; earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you; my flesh faints for you, as in a dry and weary land where there is no water." Psalm 63:1
2.) If you don’t like your circumstances, blame God!
“Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5
3.) Hang around bad influences. 
“Do not be deceived: "Bad company ruins good morals.” 1 Corinthians 15:33
4.) Give in to temptation.
“But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire. Then desire when it has conceived gives birth to sin, and sin when it is fully grown brings forth death.” James 1:14-15
5.) Love this world more than you love God.
“Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.” 1 John 2:15
* I love when Pastor Kris is facetious ;o)

No comments: