Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Randomness 062811

- First of all, what the heck! Is it really almost July!?!? No way! Can't believe we've been here in Esco for a year! Seems unreal!

- It's been awesome having Nate C. around!!! Can't wait to get the whole Cantastic crew out here!!!

- Sometimes my 'mission mind' and my 'professional mind' think very differently. Because my mission field is also my secular employer, I've got to find a balance between the two, otherwise my mission field may be no more! Of course, what I consider a 'proper balance' leans a bit more on the missions' side of things, but nonetheless, finding the balance is an ever-changing work.

- Started reading Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis. Only one chapter in, but so far, I'm a fan. Its very sociological, which, for a BA in soc kinda guy like me, is a good thing. Also excited cuz I'm going through it with my super cool friend JJ! Good times.

- Working extra hours lately, and will continue doing so throughout July. Its a weird thing. Fun and stressful. Something I'm thankful for and curse at the same time. Pray for my energy reserves!!!

- My wife  rocks.

- I've got good peeps.

No comments: