Thursday, February 12, 2009

His Faithfulness

PSALM 36:5-7 Your love, O LORD, reaches to the heavens, your faithfulness to the skies. Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, your justice like the great deep. O LORD, you preserve both man and beast. How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wings.
Last week I was feeling very worn down because of my job. I was to the point where it was consuming my every thought and even managed to manifest itself into my dreams. I've been considering looking for other employment, but by the end of last week, I was wondering if I could even make it long enough to find another job. I just didn't think I could take it anymore. I cried out to God in complete desperation. Nothing about my job changed. Same sickness. Same struggle. But somehow I feel very different about it now. I still feel its time to start moving on, but God has rejuvenated me and I no longer feel like I'm teetering on the edge of my sanity. Once again, God has demonstrated to me his great faithfulness!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I am glad you are rejuvenated! Hang in there. I am praying for your strength and sanity until God opens the next door.

David said...

Amen!