Monday, February 2, 2009

Decisions

Today I had to decide whether to do the right thing and possibly risk some things, or to sit by and not take a stand against something I feel strongly about. It was an interesting predicament. I needed to report a concern. I was told to call from a pay phone for 'my safety,' which I believe translates to . . . I think its sad that doing the right thing in this situation could be risky, especially considering that I should be making the community a safer place. Why should I fear doing so? Lame!

2 comments:

David said...

That is definitely lame!

Love the new kewpie doll look you've got going in this current theme though - that's definitely not lame :)

Nathan said...

aw, thanks for the props, but Kewpie got the cut. I decided I didn't like it very much . . .