Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Today's Writing Prompt: Let go

When (if ever) do you really "let go"? 

If you think of me as quiet and reserved, you might not really know me all that well. Truth is, although I can seem that way at times, I'm actually kinda zany. The extent of that zaniness, however, is dependent on my mood and comfort level. So, when are you most likely to see my own special brand of crazy? Usually its a private show reserved for my wife, my closest friends, and most children. When I'm around these people and for whatever reasons feeling extra free from self-consciousness, be prepared: this is when I'm most likely to really "let go."

2 comments:

James Pinkerton said...

I love the new blog design! It's da BOMB!

Coby said...

I agree with James! And I love your zaniness! I miss you guys!