Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Noticing

Yesterday was Jame's birthday, which I spent at Disney. Not with him celebrating, but with tickets he gave us for free.

He ended up with them, and instead of looking to make a dollar he looked to bless some people.

He could have made some easy cash and sold me the two tickets for fifty bones, which I would've jumped at.

But nope.

He just gave them to us.
And two more tickets to the Canadys, too.

That's just how he is.
Always looking for unique ways to love people.

And I wanted to note this, not simply because yesterday was his birthday or in knowing he'll most likely read this and feel all warm 'n fuzzy inside (although I would love to make him feel loved because I do in fact love him ;o)

But I wanted to note this because it is just so literally how he lives his life that after knowing him for a while I kinda stopped noticing.

Which is a shame.

I guess it must be some kind of compliment when you do something positive so naturally that people stop noticing... right?

No comments: