Thursday, December 23, 2010

122210

  • Still got some to-do's to mark off my list before Christmas. Gotta bust it!
  • Uh , yeah. Its been raining. Buckets.
  • Had a video game night last night with some cool kiddos. It was a blast!
  • Some awesome ministry moments at work recently! I'll probably blog about them soon. I'm blessed!
  • Found out I'm gonna be off work on Christmas! Yay! But the downer is, I gotta work Christmas Eve. And not even in my usual group-home. Fortunately, I at least kinda know the kids I'll be working with. I don't necessarily mind working holidays, its just that if I'm gonna work them, I'd like to be there to make it a special day for the kids, and if I don't really know them, its kinda difficult.
  • I've had a Droid for a week or so. Smart phones are a good time!

No comments: