Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

2009 was a good year: a trip to Jamaica and Ireland, a drastic change in career, some awesome youth events, new memories made with my wife, family, and friends, etc. In late 2008 I began feeling like the next year would somehow be different, that new things would be set into motion. God, of course, didn't disappoint. He allowed me to be a part of some pretty cool things and has started unveiling to me His will for my life at this time. Bit by bit, of course, but still such a blessing! To follow up last year's wrap-up video, I now present "My 2009." ;o) Blessings in your New Year!

 

2009 from Nathan Harris on Vimeo.
Oh! And its a bonus that my "New Year's post" is my 500th! Yay!

3 comments:

mike said...

very cool video!!!!!

--V-- said...

Those are some awesome pumpkins!! :)

David said...

Loved the wrap up again Nate. Happy 2010!