Sunday, May 10, 2009

Writer's Block . . . Kinda

I've been very frustrated with writer's block lately. I've been working on several different songs simultaneously, and I'm pleased with them all, but none of them quite . . . feel like what I'm suppose to be writing. I've been praying everyday, "God, what is the song You want me to write? What is it about?" The more I pray the stronger I feel that there really is something specific that God wants me to write, but I still don't know what He wants it to be about. Gr! So I have writer's block . . . kinda.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you kinda get over it soon then - I wanna hear some new stuff :)

Nathan said...

There is lots of new stuff, just not the resources to share right now, which is SUPER frustrating! Ah, the days when we once were wireless . . .

;o)