Sunday, May 31, 2009

Blessed

I started my new job at CSI last Tuesday, May 26th. I love it. I have so much to learn, but I feel an incredible peace that this is where God wants me at this moment. It's wonderful to have this opportunity to serve God by supporting the men and women who have accepted His call to mission's work. The work environment is so different than what I'm accustomed to. Within the first hour at CSI we had already had an all-staff bible study and prayer. So different . . . Kimberly and I are also being abundantly blessed with an opportunity to participate in a mission's experience in Ireland. We will be leaving in late July and will be gone for about a week. Life is good. God is awesome. Link

4 comments:

David C Brown said...

Go on in faith in the way that the lord leads you!

David said...

God is awesome! So excited for you in the new work

And excited and jealous about Ireland...*sigh* :)

Blacky said...

I am so happy you are getting along well. In are in a position to bless others and that you will do!! Cannot wait to work with you and the rest of the CSI staff :)..

Irun Man said...

Fantastic to hear/read how God is working in your life! At CSI, that is so cool! Isn't it amazing how a mission trip to New Orleans has blossomed through God's grace & assistance? Praise Him! Hallelujah!!!