Monday, May 18, 2009

In Case You Didn't Know . . .

So, it's pretty obvious I'm going through a career change, but I guess I've been a bit vague about my upcoming job. I've been asked several times recently what I'll be doing next. So, in case you didn't know, I'll be working for Christian Services International, often referred to as CSI. This is an organization that serves to share the redeeming gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world. I'm not exactly sure on all the details of what I'll be doing there, hence the vagueness, but as I learn more about it, I'll be sure to keep everyone updated! So now you know ;o)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is SO exciting :) Look fwd to more as you know more Nate

mike said...

Dude, that is awesome. Does this mean you don't have to worry about some kid doin the nasty in front of you any more? :-)

--V-- said...

I think the vagueness is completely appropriate. CSI? Three letters that invoke mystery :)

Nathan said...

Yes, Mike! This means I don't have to worry about kids doing the nasty in front of me anymore ;o)