Saturday, April 25, 2009

There is a Point . . .

I waited patiently . . . sometimes impatiently. God had released me from this place. But I felt strongly that, as much as I wanted to run, the right thing to do was to pray until God called me somewhere else. Five months passed, a time of praying and waiting. Growing. And now my prayers have been answered. God has made it clear to me where to go. And I’m going. The joy and peace I feel is indescribable! My point? I’m not quite sure yet . . . but there is a point. I guess I’ll have to pray and wait to find out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You might have another point that God shows you Nate...but a huge point that you've recognised and so many others miss is that God calls us into things, not out of things...

...so you waited patiently, knowing that even though God was going to call to you in to something new, you had to hang tight until He did.

Kudos to you for persevering...all the more glory to God :)

So excited for you!