Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wednesday?

Could it truly be Wednesday? I mean, really!? Wednesdays are usually my most dreaded of all days. Wednesdays are not only my working Mondays, but the most challenging day of my working week. The employee position that is suppose to accompany mine is vacant, so each Wednesday I work with a fill-in. Also, the staff at the first half of the week don't offer the same structure we do on the second half of the week, so when we come in we meet some reluctance from our group home kids who've enjoyed their past couple days of no responsibilities and few rules. But today, oh yes, today was ON POINT! I worked today with a great fill-in staff who gave a 110%! It was an awesome day, and I'm relieved to know I'll be working with her for the next several Wednesdays!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: