Saturday, January 8, 2011

flow

I am so excited for our first preview service tomorrow! Its hard to believe that its really happening. I'm anxious to see what God has in store for the Branches and the surrounding communities.

I remember a particular conversation I was having during my first visit to California almost a year ago. I longed for fluidity in my life. I felt that all my passions and interests were compartmentalized, and I knew that God's desire for my life was to be one continuous act of service for Him.

Now I'm able to see God's hand cinching everything together. All my interests, passions, gifts, and hobbies seem to be flowing in the same direction; towards Him.

One area I've been very blessed to serve in is through collaborating on and creating images for the sermon series, website, hand-outs, playbill ad, etc. I'm so happy that my heart for service and love for design now flow together!

No comments: