Saturday, January 8, 2011

010211

Yesterday I was debating whether or not to go into work, or to call-off for a third day in a row. I was feeling significantly better, but I never really know what my job will demand of me from day to day. After an extra dose of meds, I decided to put on my' big-boy-pants' and go to work. Thankfully, it ended up being a very laid-back day with no behavioral issues!

I also met our newest resident yesterday. He has survived some pretty horrific trauma, and although some other people are a little intimidated by his lengthy list of mental health issues, I am so excited to have him in our group-home! God has created me to be passionate about working with people like this boy, who have been hurt so badly, and I look forward to how God might stretch me to best serve him!

No comments: