Friday, October 19, 2012

MOG 101912

Down. Then up.
Then a little too up.

Somethings gotta give. Right?

The meds that were prescribed to me to get me out of the slumps did just that. They lifted me up. And up. And up.

I started feeling great.
Really great.

And then?

After a wonderful week, I'm falling face first in another mucky mess. This time around its anxiety. Ironically I just wrote a research paper on how antidepressants can cause mania and high levels of anxiety in bipolar people and those who have both anxiety and depression.

Depression is treated by uppers. Anxiety is treated by downers. Its complicated when you're caught between the two. It all just makes me feel downright crazy.

Do meds help? Do meds make things worse? Are these problems real? Are they just in my head? Is it possible I should just be able to snap myself out of this? These are some of the thoughts triggered by this roller coaster.

And my anxieties? The usual.

Yay mental health.
Or drama I should just snap out of.
Or whatever the hell this is...

No comments: